- ½ bunch kale, thick stems removed, leaves chopped fine (about 2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from 1 ½ limes)
- 1 cup vegetable stock or no-oil, low-sodium store-bought vegetable stock
- ½ small onion, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced (about 1 teaspoon)
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon sweet or mild paprika
- 1 cup whole wheat Israeli couscous
- ½ medium tomato, cored and cut into ¼-inch pieces (about ½ cup)
- ½ red or orange bell pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into ¼-inch pieces (about ½ cup)
- ¼ medium cucumber, cut into ¼-inch pieces (about ½ cup)
- 4 scallions, white and green parts thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons raisins or currants
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Green curry paste:
This dessert allows flexibility. You can use strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc.
Top off with peas, walnuts and parsley
Mix together and enjoy!
We have either made these recipes up or found them from another source and followed step-by-step or added our own twist!