- 1 1/2 cups black beans (1 15-oz can, drained and rinsed very well) (250g after draining)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (10g)
- 1/2 cup quick oats (40g) (See nutrition link below for substitutions)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, honey, or agave (75g)
- pinch uncut stevia OR 2 tbsp sugar (or omit and increase maple syrup to 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup coconut or vegetable oil (40g) (See nutrition link for substitution notes)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup to 2/3 cup chocolate chips (115-140g) (Not optional. Omit at your own risk.)
BLACK BEAN BROWNIES
PLANT-BASED CHOCOLATE PUDDING
CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY PARFAIT
This dessert allows flexibility. You can use strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc.
We have either made these recipes up or found them from another source and followed step-by-step or added our own twist!