- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons honey, agave or maple syrup
- ¼ cup good quality unsweetened cacao powder (can add 1-2 TBSP more for more Dark Chocolate flavor)
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Plant milk (I like Cashew)
- 1 cup washed raspberries or strawberries (optional to garnish)
2. Pour mixture into a bowl and chill until ready to serve. Top with fresh raspberries, strawberries, bananas, etc.
When choosing avocados for this dessert, go for the smaller, Hass variety. The large, green, smooth skinned Florida avocados don’t have a creamy enough texture.