- 300g all purpose flour 2.5 cups
- 230g apple sauce 1 cup of applesauce
- 300g coconut milk 1 cup + 3 tbsp of coconut milk
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp poppyseed
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup of confectioner sugar
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
1. Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, liquids first followed by solids.
2. Mix the mixture and pour it into a baking tin.
3. Bake at 350F/180C for 30 min
4. Create a glaze by mixing lemon juice with confectioner sugar
5. Apply glaze to top of muffins once baking is done