- 1 and a 1/ 2 cups cashews
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons CaCao powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- Flaky sea salt
1. Soak cashews in warm water for at least a few hours to soften them.
2. Place cashews in a powerful food processor and blend until they form a creamy cashew butter. 3. Add the dates, cacao, coconut sugar and tahini to the food processor and blend for another 5 minutes, or until the dates have broken down and the mixture is smooth.
4.Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan, pressing it down with a spatula to make it even.
5. Sprinkle the top with sea salt and place in the freezer for 2 hours to firm up.
6. Store the fudge in the freezer, taking it out 30 minutes prior to serving to soften a little bit before eating. Enjoy!